Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

comic collection must go....

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 04:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default comic collection must go....

hey guys, i have a pretty large comic book collection (3000+) that i've had for a long time that i need to start getting rid of. they're just sitting here taking up room, and i don't intend to add to it anymore. i intend to put them on ebay eventually, right now i am working on grading them and scanning them into my computer.

anyway, i thought i'd throw this up there for anyone interested. i have some fairly long runs of consecutive numbers, and there are some runs with maybe 1 - 4 numbers missing in between. i have mainly a bunch of X-Men and related stuff, but i have some other stuff as well (Lady Death/Evil Ernie/Darkchylde/etc.).

if you are looking for something in particular, just let me know, and i'll see if i have it. i have way too many to post them up here, and i'm still going through the collection getting a detailed inventory list generated. prices will be obtained from the www.nostomania.com price guide. i'll probably even go a bit below the rated prices, and will definitely lower the price if purchased in runs of 10+ books.

i can also provide highly detailed scans and/or digital photos of the books as well, if you want to see them first.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

c'mon guys, X-Mas is coming up....these would make great gifts for your kids/nieces & nephews/friends/etc. who are into collecting comics.

and not to mention, i'm pretty broke right now, so i could use a little extra $$$