Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.

With the holidays here I've got mounting bills that I need to take care of so I'm looking at selling my box/tools. I really hate to do it but I need the money right now.

It's a MAC box that's 3-4 years old. It measures 41" in length, 50" in height, and 18" deep. It has 15 ball bearing lockable drawers, lockable wheels, and a 15x15" fold out top. It will come with most of the tools in the box, everything from your basic hand tools, to an exhaust pipe expander, coil spring compressors, and a Dremel tool. The tool brands range from MIT, Snap On, and Craftsman, to a few off brand names. There are probably 100+ wrenches ranging from 1/4" to 1 1/4" and 8mm to 32mm. There are over 150+ sockets (mainly 3/8) with several extentions, AND a mostly complete Gear Ratchet set which includes 1/4" and 3/8" drives. There's also probably 30+ deep impact sockets that are 1/2" drive.

I'm sure I've missed some things, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

Sorry for the pics, the quality sucks.

Price- $1,200

You can respond by replying, emailing at cityva1@hotmail.com, or calling at 804-241-1415 anytime.

The box/tools are located just outside of Richmond VA, and will not be shipped unless requested by buyer (and will be done at buyers expense).

Thanks for looking, Jon
Attached Thumbnails MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.-tools1.jpg   MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.-tools2.jpg   MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.-tools3.jpg   MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.-tools4.jpg   MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.-tools5.jpg  

Old 12-24-2006, 04:48 PM
12 Second Club

TTT still for sale...
Old 12-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Teching In

i,ve got the same bottom box and if i remember right theyre 1500.00-1800.00 nice boxes perfect for home.

Quick Reply: MAC Toolbox w/ Tools (PICS) V.A.