Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

custom built PC - testing waters..

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation custom built PC - testing waters..

I had this computer built for me by a friend in 2004 when I graduated high school, so its about 4 years old. Pentium 4 2.8Ghz processor, 80 gig hard drive, 1 gig memory, has windows XP pro with Sp2, photoshop cs, image ready, cool edit pro 2, microsoft office, dreamweaver, and lots of other software.. it also has a creative sound blaster audigy 2 ZS sound card with firewire, rcas, etc that i used for recording music, and even comes with a remote. has a pioneer DVD writer, cd drive, floppy drive, blue leds, custom box, etc. Comes with 17" LCD flat screen by Mag Innovision, as well as a wireles keyboard and mouse by Dynex.

I have never run into any serious problems with this computer. it runs strong, no virsuses that i know of and I love it but I am in need to get a laptop for portability at school as well as for tuning my car with hptuners. im not sure what this PC is worth.. i built it 4 years ago for a total cost of 800 (the PC alone), but am obviously not looking to get that full amount out of it.... i would also consider trades for a laptop. I would also consider selling without accessories such as screen, keyboard/mouse, soundcard, etc..

any offers/trades?

Price: 400 plus shipping
Old 01-27-2008, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

ttt...
Old 02-08-2008, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

bumppp
Old 02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club