Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

07 Raptor 700R

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 12:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Raptor 700R

I am selling a 07 Raptor 700R atv. It's blue a 100% stock besides the baffle being taken out. It only has 8 hours on it tops. I havent got to ride it much at all and with my new job I hardley ever will. Plus I have a wolverine 450 that I ride more often around here because of the mud. There is nothing wrong with the raptor what so ever. A few scratches from being out on the trails and it has only been down them 3 times. I purchased it in november so it still has 2 months of the factory warrenty on it. It's manuel. This is not a atv for kids as after the break in period I have toped it out running 84 mph next to a car. These atvs cost around 7300 new. Which this one is basically bran new. I am asking $5900 O.B.O. It must go quick I am located in birmingham alabama and am willing to drive and meet someone for pic up. I will have pics first thing tomorow around 12pm. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Kevin