Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Dell Latitude C600, i855 Cell Phone, Razr V3c

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Dell Latitude C600, i855 Cell Phone, Razr V3c

Motorola i855 Cell Phone
I have this i855 from when I used to have nextel. It is originally a boost mobile phone but it is unlocked to accept a nextel sim card. It is a very cool phone, especially compared to any other phone nextel offers.

I sent this phone in for repairs cause the screen stopped working, they completely replaced the whole phone with a new one so this phone is brand spanking new, except for the battery cover which I had to keep when I sent it in for repairs.

What's included:
i855 Phone
2 battery's
Wall charger and car charger
USB Data cable

$70 and it's yours.

Dell Latitude C600 Laptop
I got this laptop a while back and replaced the motherboard to get it working. It runs great, I just bought a new laptop to use for work so I don't need this one. This has been my personal laptop for like 2 years.

Looks like this:

Specifications:
Intel Pentium III 750mhz
320MB Ram
30GB Hard drive
8x DVD±RW Drive
Battery is about 6 months old
Windows XP Professional w/ SP2

This laptop can hold 2 batterys if you take the dvd-rw drive out.

I'll let it go for $150, pm me if you are interested. This laptop has been great for me and if you just want to use it to surf the internet and jack around on it will be great for that.

Motorola Razr V3c Alltel/Verizon

I ordered this phone as my backup phone just in case I mess up mine I can activate this one and not be without a phone for long. I am upgrading to a smartphone so I will use my current razr as a backup, so no need for this one. I paid right at $300 for this one(what they are new at the alltel store). It is BRAND NEW, still has the protective stickers on it!

$175

I can also show you how to activate this phone with alltel, never done it with verizon.

Includes:
phone
battery
wall charger

Looks like this: