Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Anyone interested in some Centerline Convos?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone interested in some Centerline Convos?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me trying to setup a GP type thing with my buddy @ Les Schwab on these wheels. I am most likely going to buy these if the offsets are right. And if a few of us want them, we might be able to get a better deal than Summit or ____ offres. NONE of the sponsors here sell them anymore! So I am looking on my own. Lemme know if, when, how many, what sizes, etc. (I'm in no hurry) And if you'd want tires, lugs, mounting, tubes, you name it.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be interested... but since I'm pretty much tapped out with the latest drivetrain repairs, It wouldn't be until fall or winter when I could afford them. But I would like a pair of 15x8.5 Convo Pros for the rear, along with 27"x11.5x15 QTPs. According to the size chart, the 11.5" wide QTPs will fit on the 8.5" rim. I'd also need tubes and of course mount & balance, and lug nuts.

I'd also like to get the Hoosier frontrunners, 26x4.5x15 if finances allow.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is prety much the setup I am looking at. I WANT Bogart R/T 10s, but with this little project I have going, I doubt I can affrd to spend twice as much for rims. And from what I read these will fit, as do their 15x4" fronts. And it's for next year, so like I said, I can wait. I was just testing the waters.....
Old 07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know I was planning on getting a set for the rear and pimping them to Jason in the off season

They are still not Making the ET Street wheels for my car yet so I need some thing next month to get me by

Let me know what you find! I would be up for those or the Warriors

The correct size is 15x8.5 with 5in BS

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in some Centerline Convos?