Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

John gets to play Santa this time

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 02:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool John gets to play Santa this time

After a full month in the pit of Hurricane zone, John finally gets to come home for two weeks. I was checking the sponsor section before Rita hit and realized Thunder Racing was about half a mile from ops center - so it made sense to make up a 'wish list' for both cars.
He tried a couple of times last weekend to get to the building but there were too many people heading back in. He did say the building looked okay from 4 stop signs back aside from a little sign damage they lucked out big time!

Not sure what all he bought and he isn't telling! He did make a little extra change the entire month so I loaded up that list - its about half of everything we need aside from shiny things. Only question I didn't get to ask Chris was what size fuel lines we needed to replace the stock ones so I'm hoping they will be in the order.

Its a good start for tearing out the tank, lines, crapped fuel pump, injectors, rotors, calipers, pads, air filter (on the 93'), plugs, wires, gauges, shiny 12 bolt cover, line locks...still need to pick up QA's for the 93' and a few other little things....didn't get an Opti but the T/A is going to be due for that soon. Anyone got a 'slightly used' one for sale?

I better get back to clearing out the garage - I'm gonna need the room to start having fun and hoping not to have to ask for help. I'll keep checking the pictures of Ellis' work in progress for reference

Spring is gonna be sweet next year but tomorrow night will be even better