Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)

Okay so I figured its time to put up a couple of pics to see how huge my kids have gotten, and show off my b-day present. Jaden is not amost 7 months old, and allie is 3. My wheels are the C5 WHEELS,and my wife got them for my special day on the 12th! How great is that, now my daughter allie loves "her" car (yes her car) because of the "pretties" on it!

Thats why I couldnt buy those from you rott.. she already had a plan and wouldnt tell me... sorry bout that. forgive me?
Attached Thumbnails My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)-alliewithdaddyshat2.jpg   My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)-c5wheels2.jpg   My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)-c5-wheels.jpg   My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)-jadencrawls.jpg  
Old 08-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Happy b-day to you! Those look sharp on there! Cute kids too.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Resident

Happy Birthday! The wheels look Great and you have Adorable kids!
Old 08-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

The car and the kids look great. Happy Bday!
Old 08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Launching!

thanks all for the b-day wishes, I will have better pics up later today, just washed the car.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Looks good! Happy Birthday!
Old 08-14-2006, 07:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Lunchbox01
Okay so I figured its time to put up a couple of pics to see how huge my kids have gotten, and show off my b-day present. Jaden is not amost 7 months old, and allie is 3. My wheels are the C5 WHEELS,and my wife got them for my special day on the 12th! How great is that, now my daughter allie loves "her" car (yes her car) because of the "pretties" on it!

Thats why I couldnt buy those from you rott.. she already had a plan and wouldnt tell me... sorry bout that. forgive me?
And she couldn't have found a way in the last, what, 3 months to let me know (through you) that it wasn't going to work.....instead of having me hold them for you and turn down other offers for more money? Enjoy your wheels pal. Glad I wasn't counting on that money or anything.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Lookin good! Happy BDay!
Old 08-14-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

Happy birthday. I had a set of those on my car too. They are high on the bling factor.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Rottluver
And she couldn't have found a way in the last, what, 3 months to let me know (through you) that it wasn't going to work.....instead of having me hold them for you and turn down other offers for more money? Enjoy your wheels pal. Glad I wasn't counting on that money or anything.
Look man I said I was sorry. I apologize for what happend. If I had known, I would have told you, but i had no idea. I obviously had no idea seein as how I ordered tires for your wheels!
Old 08-15-2006, 04:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Look man I said I was sorry. I apologize for what happend. If I had known, I would have told you, but i had no idea. I obviously had no idea seein as how I ordered tires for your wheels!
Whatever, it is over, I have said my peace & I am over it.......just makes me not want to do favors for local people who are "strangers" to me JUST because they are local. :shrug:

Enjoy your new wheels, those have always looked great on F-Bodys IMHO.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:56 AM
TECH Veteran

and aside from that...

Car looks great but I forgot it was black, why was I thinking sliver? Man! The kids grow up fast! Hope you will be home long enough to get more time with them, downright good lookin' all around
Old 08-16-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED

and aside from that...
?????
Old 08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Launching!

and aside from that...

Car looks great but I forgot it was black, why was I thinking sliver? Man! The kids grow up fast! Hope you will be home long enough to get more time with them, downright good lookin' all around
Well unfortunatley, I will be leaving again OCT 15 to an undisclosed location, and in Feb I wi be returning to the sea once again. It sucks but it is the price I pay for the honor and privilege to defend our great nation.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well unfortunatley, I will be leaving again OCT 15 to an undisclosed location, and in Feb I wi be returning to the sea once again. It sucks but it is the price I pay for the honor and privilege to defend our great nation.
And thank you for doing so
Old 08-16-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Veteran

You are kidding, right? When the **** does your contract end! sheesh Chris I've seen where they are cutting back positions in Navy but you are getting turned around more than enlisted Army grunts...John is getting offered O3 if he re-ups this October but it would mean at least 3 years of 6 deployed. We don't even have kids and that is a bit much.

::grumbles about the military rotations::

Take care dude, wishing you the very best as always
Old 08-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Launching!

You are kidding, right? When the **** does your contract end! sheesh Chris I've seen where they are cutting back positions in Navy but you are getting turned around more than enlisted Army grunts...John is getting offered O3 if he re-ups this October but it would mean at least 3 years of 6 deployed. We don't even have kids and that is a bit much.

::grumbles about the military rotations::

Take care dude, wishing you the very best as always
My contract ends in NOV of this year, but i have decided to reenilst, and cross jobs to an engineering job. I think I will be in for at least 20 years. If not more.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:43 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I went through the same mill with him a few months ago, so I feel your pain, bro.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Veteran

My contract ends in NOV of this year, but i have decided to reenilst, and cross jobs to an engineering job. I think I will be in for at least 20 years. If not more.
Ask about them sending you to Officer school if you are going that route as part of your re-up contract. No offense but its a lot easier in the Navy to skate through 20 years as an officer than any other branch with better retirement benefits
Old 08-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I went through the same mill with him a few months ago, so I feel your pain, bro.
A few months ago, I was in Japan, Last year however after I had my car accident I was trying to get the insurance to pay for the hood from you. They wouldnt do it so I didnt. If I am in the wrong from that then I am sorry, I suppose I should not talk to members from the site here about purchasing things from them any more. Then perhaps the negativity will stop.

Quick Reply: My birthday present!!!!! (PICS)