Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Greetings from Norfolk, VA!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:02 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Greetings from Norfolk, VA!

Hey all. Got here to Norfolk last weekend, was at home in Ohio for the week and a half before. Put the t/a on the trailer and pulled it across with the 'ol Dodge and the only problem I had cross country was one trailer tire, other than that, truck ran great. Spent some time at home and that was more than awesome, and now here I am in Norfolk. I'll be here till Dec 1st at which time I'll get a little over 30 days of leave. I'll be taking the t/a from here to charleston, sc to kings bay, ga to fernandina beach, fl to san antonio, tx, then back home to ohio, which should be about a 3600 mile trip. Should be a fun road trip. I'll be home for Christmas and then I'll be driving back to my house out there in Bremerton. One of the things I've learned thus far is that Seattle traffic is awesome! I absolutely hate it over here! Traffic and roads are horriffic. I've got the Dodge here right now and t/a is at mom and dad's. Prolly gonna keep it that way for another couple months as I am not in the best end of town here and I don't drive much anyway cause I'm right down the road from base, and on weekdays traffic is too clogged to even think about driving anywhere. Anyway, haven't posted here in a while and figured I'd say hey. Later,

Brian
Old 08-14-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Brian! I'm glad you made it back there ok!

I'm going to be heading back that direction to Oklahoma, then Houston, Tx, next month going through boise, Salt Lake, Denver etc. I'll be with my Mom in her Camry so hopefully it won't be a bad trip. Should be fun, and Ellis will be happy having the house to himself for a few weeks I'm sure
Old 08-14-2006, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

hey brian welcome to norfolk, pretty much sucks. shoot me a pm and mybee we can hng out some time, or mybee head up to richmond and do some racing
Old 08-15-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Veteran

I noticed the change in your location line and wondered what what????
Sounds like a fun trip - just don't take sardog on a pinks track race, don't think he sold his car
Old 08-15-2006, 05:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
I noticed the change in your location line and wondered what what????
Sounds like a fun trip - just don't take sardog on a pinks track race, don't think he sold his car
I would never do that
Old 08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

you should hook up with the Dog and have some fun
Old 08-15-2006, 07:02 PM
10 Second Club

Damn Brian, drive all the way across the USA & end up in the same town as Jason. Lucky bastard!!!

Have fun you 2.....& try to stay out of the brig.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:03 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Damn Brian, drive all the way across the USA & end up in the same town as Jason. Lucky bastard!!!

Have fun you 2.....& try to stay out of the brig.

Haha, my dad's got the t/a back in Ohio right now, so I think I'm safe for a little while, lol.

Quick Reply: Greetings from Norfolk, VA!