Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Looking for dyno/af monitor near Tacoma, WA

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for dyno/af monitor near Tacoma, WA

Did a search and didn't find anything that helped me. Was wanting to know who around the Tacoma area can dyno my car and monitor my A/F ratio. I've used Turbo Tech in the past, but their dyno is broke. Austin's promax and total performance can't monitor my A/F ratio. Those are all the shop's that I know of in this area. I need to take care of this before this weekend. I just got a tune for my car and want to double check my A/F before I run at the track. Thanks for any advise.

Lance
Old 08-16-2006, 12:55 PM
11 Second Club

Now, there maybe some more "dynojets" around now, but Carb Connection in Kirkland or the speed shop up in Marysville (can't remember the name ). Both have Wide band monitoring (Marysville is a lot cheaper in price). There maybe something closer to Tacoma but have not seen any! We stopped using Promax years ago as they did not have a automatic atmosphere monitoring station (called something like that) and used wet bulb for getting SAE correction right, unfortunately that was like once a year, it was recalibrated by hand
Old 08-16-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Blood Enterprises in Auburn has a Mustang Dyno. I'm not sure I'd use them to tune, but if you're just looking for a reading to tweak your own tune they should be just fine.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:30 PM
TECH Addict

www.turbotechnologyinc.com
Old 08-16-2006, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

What is that place in Bremerton (or near Bremerton)? Isn't it called little monsters or something like that?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
Yeah, their's is the dyno that's broke at the moment and one's I've gone to before. Called Blood enterprises and they are booked for the next month. Need something short notice. I'm sure my tune is safe since I've got a reputible tuner doing it, I just would like to know my A/F for peace of mind.

lance