Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

whats the deal anyone know ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 01:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats the deal anyone know ??

so I was in for sale forum and came across a thread where someone was selling a STS kit and was asking 2300.00 for it and some guy kept cluttering up the thread saying I'll give you 300.00 for it. and was saying it isn't worth crap, so I popped in and just wrote something along the lines of holey low ***** batman and basically said he shouldn't be an *** about a guy just trying to sell something and whatnot. pretty quick and to the point. anyhow I just popped back in to see if I got flamed by th guy and my thread was changed to read "I am not buying or selling just here to clutter up this thread like all the others staple hand forehead." so my question is was it a moderator being an a$$ whole or is it possible to have your account or messege hacked ?? just curious. kinda pissed me off. ~Guy
Old 05-07-2007, 01:38 AM
TECH Addict

That was probably a moderator cleaning up the thread. Did the *******'s posts get removed as well?
Old 05-07-2007, 02:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Forum rules got the posts deleted. I can get yours deleted as well.

There is no room for any other comments than interested buyers asking pertinent questions, it is stated "no seller harrassment". That guy got beat up for his asking price. Someone will either buy it or won't.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

fare enough but there is a difference between cleaning up a thread and making someone sound retarded by typing something on someones behalf which arent their own words. besides I was only defending the owners thread cause the guy was being a persistant a$$hole and cluttering up his thread. I think some of the posts from the a$$ were removed but not all. this thread can get deleted I just had to vent.

~Guy
Old 05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
TECH Resident

You just gotta remember what site your on. It's like being in Kindergarten all over again..
Old 05-07-2007, 05:23 PM
TECH Veteran

You wouldn't belive how many maroons there are trying to sell stuff in there.
Steph, its more like pre-school. Saying kindergarten is being generous

Quick Reply: whats the deal anyone know ??