Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Nationwide Camaro Meet and Greet!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Launching!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Thumbs up Nationwide Camaro Meet and Greet!

Hey Everyone, what would everybody think of a Nation Wide Camaro Meet And Greet at our own local Papa John's Pizza Parlor's throughout the country?!

This past August 26th, Papa John's gave away a free pizza to everyone who showed up in a Camaro, regardless of year. I went, got my pizza, and ended up making some of my best Camaro friends that day.

I was just talking it over with the guys and thought we'd throw up a thread wondering if enough drivers throughout the land would like to have a National Meet and Greet on the exact same day at their local Papa John's Pizza Parlors!

This is all in the early stages, but think about it. It would be a nice way to say thanks to Papa Johns for their Camaro support, and also a way to flex some Camaro Muscle...if we could pull it off!

This doesn't have to be done right away. Maybe in two or three months, so as to really get the word out! If we start getting some support in this thread, then we can start up a poll as to the best date to choose. Heck, once Papa Johns gets wind of it, who knows, they might even cut us a little bit of a deal since every one of their Pizza Parlors will be the center of one heck of a Camaro Car Show!!!

We are working on getting Papa John's cooperation with this event, but nothing is concrete as of yet- will keep you posted on any changes. Until then, plan on coming out and seeing some cars, and meeting some new people!

The Location: Nation Wide!!! (Get together and choose up your own PJ's locally if there are multiple locations. Although if you live in a city where the turnout may be huge, everybody may have to be split up amongst them. Get in touch with each other and decide for yourselves.)

The Date: August 26, 2010

The Time: 6pm - however long everyone wants to stay...but 2 hours anyway sounds good.

So far Papa John's is not behind this, so do NOT go there expecting a free pizza!!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Launching!

bump............
Old 07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Launching!

bumpitty bump bump
Old 07-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Launching!

Damn you peeps sure are social
Old 07-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i really like the idea, especially since PJ was behind the free pizza giveaway(that i wasnt even aware of lol) the only problem would be some locations may not have a huge showout either because they are a small town and may not even have many tech members, or a city like Houston where i can think of 3 PJ locations by my house alone, so it would confusing without specific locations for each city. IMO its a good plan i just see that being a major flaw.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Not something we can really control. Rest assured, the word is getting out, and the feedback is positive. The more everyone spams this, the bigger our turnout will be. SPAM IT!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Alright then. fukna

Quick Reply: Nationwide Camaro Meet and Greet!