Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Manta hood, spoiler, hockey stripe color for NBM?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manta hood, spoiler, hockey stripe color for NBM?

Hey guys,

I'd like to hear some input and ideas for manta & hockey stripe colors on a NBM camaro. I'm thinking about doing a ZL1 theme and I would like to see some pics of other peoples color choices. I have seen the white & silver done on the NBM. What other color would look good? Flat black maybe? If I can't find a good combo I may rethink my color choice for the car. Especially since I will be repainting it eventually.

I LOVE the Daytona Yellow ZL1 But I don't know if I'd want a yellow DD, you know? Plus the wife isn't all that crazy about it. Ideally I will be having the car repainted Electron Blue Metallic but then what color manta/hockey stripes would look good on it? Preferably I'd like to get a color that would look good with the ZL1 stripes until I get it repainted.

So basically I want to get opinions on a good looking stock color that works with the ZL1 stripes. Please include pics if you got 'em. Thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Staging Lane

Old 07-10-2009, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Razor_back

Cool. Not really me, but different. I'm thinking I want to have the fill-in done as well. Usually done in black. That's one. Anyone one else? Come on down!
Old 08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that a grill on the front or the grill delete with a painted on SS? Looks good though...I like it. Thinking of getting a Manta on my car as well but not the rear stripe.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ExceSSive
Is that a grill on the front or the grill delete with a painted on SS? Looks good though...I like it. Thinking of getting a Manta on my car as well but not the rear stripe.
It's a grill insert with an SS emblem. Thanks for the compliment.