Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Paint job quote

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint job quote

What would be a good estimate of a good quality paint job for a Trans Am? I know there is a wide range of prices for paint jobs, but I am looking for something that would last flawlessly for years (no chips, peeling, etc), not a simple respray. The whole package from the sheet metal up.

I am in the market for a sunset orange WS6 but the search is proving to be difficult to find just what I am looking for, so I am considering buying a different colored one and completely redoing the paint. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Nick
Old 08-24-2010, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

first post, welcome...try searching, this topic gets beat to death around here, you should be able to find plenty of info. also you don't say what year your car is and what shape the paint is in now. Post some pics, you'll get some advice that way...
Old 08-24-2010, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by merim123
first post, welcome...try searching, this topic gets beat to death around here, you should be able to find plenty of info. also you don't say what year your car is and what shape the paint is in now. Post some pics, you'll get some advice that way...
Thanks for the welcome.. Yeah I dont know how I missed the first couple threads when I searched earlier. Found enough info in the "those who have had their car repainted completely!!!" thread though.

I don't have a trans am yet though, like I said still lookin for the perfect one but its been tough. Thanks again though

Quick Reply: Paint job quote