Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

can u get replacement door stickers with VIN an codes???

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is a different manufacture but I was a Service Manager at a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer for 6 years and there was absolutely no way a new sticker was available. No matter how high we ran the request or kissed *** there was not even a option for one. He had a real hard time with a customer that had the dash replaced in his 95 or so Ram. His broke and the vin plate fell out of the truck. His truck was also repainted and the vin sticker was missing. He had to get a inspection at the dmv and they would register his truck due to not having a vin. The final answer from Chrysler was, " Its a 15 year old truck, we sell new ones."
Old 01-06-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I help run a pretty large body shop in Pineville, NC and depending on what car it is determines if the decals are available or not. Last week I had a few years old 08 Mercedes AMG and could not get replacements. Just call your local GM dealership and see cause everyone is different.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

what do i do now that my door sticker is gone , i bought the car with repainted doors and the sticker are gone . Am i fucked?
Old 10-26-2015, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by silverboy02
http://www.ecsvin.com/

You can get them from here. They are expensive but look exactly like the factory ones. I use them all the time at work
It seam you have to be a body shop or repair shop to get them
Old 10-26-2015, 04:43 PM

You have to be a body shop or repair shop to get them I'm not either can anyone help me with that
Old 10-31-2015, 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Why not ask a local shop?
Old 12-07-2015, 09:32 PM

Default You can have Vin Stickers Made

A while back I found this company right here that makes the VIN stickers. I did some research and there are 4 companies that I found that makes replacement vin stickers, they had the best prices and when I put the new sticker on, it looked totally stock. Here is their website. http://vehiclevinstickers.com.
I would highly recommend using them.

Hankster
Old 12-10-2015, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

I need to replace my driver door so saving this for future read!
Old 12-10-2015, 04:04 PM

Yes you can. Just contact them through their website.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hankster
A while back I found this company right here that makes the VIN stickers. I did some research and there are 4 companies that I found that makes replacement vin stickers, they had the best prices and when I put the new sticker on, it looked totally stock. Here is their website. [URL=nonsponsor.com[/URL]
I would highly recommend using them.

Hankster
I just found out about this Forum & thread. I own ECS VIN and we are the only Company exclusively contracted & licensed by the Auto Manufacturers to reproduce these labels. Any other company advertising this service is in violation of trademark infringement. I appreciate you posting the illegal source (listed above) that bootlegs these Federal labels.

The cost of these labels represent a list price that was basically established by the Collision Industry. All reputable Repair Centers receive a substantial discount when ordering these items. We use the correct tamper resistant material and have proprietary vehicle information from the Manufacturers to guard against VIN fraud. The "pretenders" in the Industry do not have access to the Manufacturers databases, are not approved to reproduce these items and are illegally infringing on the their trademarks. They are free wheeling and operate under no authorized rules or regulations. It is a liability for a reputable Collision Repair Center to use replacement decals that are being bootlegged and not approved. ECS VIN is the selected/contracted vendor for Companies such Car Star, ABRA, Driven Brands, FCA, General Motors, Ferrari, Toyota, etc..... We are PPAP certified and a Tier One Supplier to the Automotive Industry.

Link removed. You will need to become a site sponsor if you wish to advertise here further. Details on this can be found in the Non-sponsor Solicitation sticky at the top of the User Support and Resources section.

Thanks,
-Admin.

Last edited by The Alchemist; 01-13-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Quick Reply: can u get replacement door stickers with VIN an codes???