Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Marble or Marbelized paint job!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pictures of my 1997 grand prix whole body has a marble paintjob, even the taillights. Sorry for some reason the first time they didnt show up.
Attached Thumbnails Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp1.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp2.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp3.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp4.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp5.jpg  

Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp6.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp7.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp8.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-gp9.jpg  
Old 07-10-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Resident

I can post up some from school, we have been playing with marbelizer and pearls a lot these past few weeks. As long as you know your materials really well, its pretty easy to do. We did a motorcycle tank that was orange/gold with a black marbelizer and silver metal flakes on top. Looks damn cool
Old 07-11-2010, 07:47 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was thinking about this a while ago. At my work most of the walls are a marbalized blue with a darker blue base. I think it looks really good. I think a whole car one color like that would look really good.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

WOW!!! Its been a another year! You guys are nuts lol dragging this thing up but man im glad you did!!! That grand prix looks awesome.

See how awesome LS1Tech is? if you ask, you get answers!!! Even if it IS more than 2 years later lol.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 PM

just signed up on this forum to add my pix. had my car marbled n oh man was it a project. laid over house of kolors lilazu blue pearl into the clear to takeover the black background in front. saran wrap is how i did it also. black sealer marblizer then pearl n clear... sorry for bad pix they were from my cellphone. eh...

Old 12-23-2010, 04:00 AM

Cool I learned a lot about marblizing

I never painted a vehicle before this, in the process I learned a lot about auto and bike painting. This took a week, but it was worth it. I posted a picture of my bike on korider a Hyosung motorcycle forum and the one comment I got the member accused me of using photo shop. He said that this cannot be the color of my bike. I asked him what was the color of his blue red whit black ect. ect. and that it took a lot of imagination to come up with. lol
Attached Thumbnails Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-001.jpg   Marble or Marbelized paint job!?-imgp0312.jpg  
Old 12-28-2010, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

yea you got examples .................... 2 years later lolololol
Old 12-30-2010, 06:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL!!!!! Hey those are nice guys!!!! I like the Mitsu and the Bike!!!!!

Quick Reply: Marble or Marbelized paint job!?