Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Garage clean out f-body and truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:57 PM
formerly turbo4.8 (2014-06-25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Garage clean out f-body and truck

Category: Accessories
Price: $2147483647
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Here's the story: it's time to clean my garage at my moms out. I got stationed in nc and bought an SS here so everything at my moms in nj must go. Prices are Obo and I don't have pictures at the moment. I'm still on base. I'll be heading home this weekend to take pictures of everything and to ship stuff as well. Dbw 87mm tb off a 09 truck 35k miles $75 shipped. Chevrolet valve covers center bolt painted orange these are the ones GM sells $200 shipped I have these with me. Powersteering bracket and pump $85 shipped. 1998 ls1 with a spun crank bearing long block with intake no covers or pan $500 pickup only. Truck oil pan and pickup $75 shipped. Truck wiring harness missing a plug or 2 I can't remember if it's tbc or dbw. $75 shipped. Brand new locking fuel door black with stainless
Bolts paid 50 for the thing I'll take $35 shipped Ls1 f body k-member $125 shipped Ls1 f body motor mounts $30 shipped. Ls1 f body calipers front and back and spindles $150 shipped Truck intake $50 shipped its off an 05 silverado. Ls1 shorty headers I was going to use for a turbo setup the one has the collector cut off. $100 shipped. 1995 camaro convertible no motor or Trans $500 picked up clean title message me for more details That's all I can remember at the moment. U can call or text me at 609-707-9864. I'm stationed at ft Bragg,nc so I'm up and down the east coast if anyone wants to work a deal.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics of the headers please. Smfooball60@aol.com