Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Trade 1000hp capable Twin Turbo LT4 for your daily driver AND $$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade 1000hp capable Twin Turbo LT4 for your daily driver AND $$$

Category: Accessories
Price: $6000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Yup, that's right. My brother is thinking of getting out of the LTx world since he can't afford to go fast and be a stand up comedian right now.

Up for offer is a 1000hp capable LT4 The build is a completely forged 355 LT1. Eagle Crank, Eagle H-beam rods, JE pistons, eagle splayed mains, and AFR heads. There are a zillion pics of the motor and the build process here:
http://fuelslut.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80148
Yes, I know it says trickflow heads on the first page, but the builder eventually went with AFR heads after there were some quality issues with the trickflow heads. The drama between the builder and trickflow eventually got trickflow to redesign their heads so you could argue that you have a piece of history here. But probably not. The motor has ZERO miles on it. It was only test fired and sat in an air conditioned garage awaiting installation ever since. That was 2 years ago. Price is $6,000 for the motor and stand.

After the motor goes then the turbos and car will be available.

Twin GT2871R ball bearing hybrid turbos and a 1 off turbo kit from turbolocity. It's the only one they ever built for LT1 cars. They went to LS1's instead directly after making it. They have also never been installed and have sat in his bedroom being stared at lovingly in the corner of his room.

And lastly my brother's 1995 LT1 trans am. The T56 is BRAND NEW FROM LAMOTTA and the only miles on it are what it took for my brother to drive from Lamotta's to our house near Fullsail. It has an aftermarked WS6 hood, original firehawk airbox from a real LT1 Firehawk, and Brand new tires with less than 50 miles on them. Mildly rusted hooker longtubes, and y-pipe and Corsa catback. The door skins are in perfect shape and the airbags are still good. Not much else is good on the car.

What he's looking for: My brother is now a comedian. He works for Bonker's and the Improv comedy clubs across the nation. As such, he can't afford to be driving across the nation in a twin turbo trans am. So, If you have a car that has ICE COLD AC, and can drive across the country easily, he will talk to you about a trade for the car + cash for some, or all of these parts depending on the car and or cash ammount. He's looking for something like a Honda Accord, or a Nissan Maxima, or something like that. Maybe a Honda Civic Hatch, but if he got one of those, I'm sure he'd modify it since he's a big fan of Cheesefrog's car. Let me know what you've got and I'll pass the word along to him. He really wants a standard transmission with a man-pedal so, no autos.

THIS IS A FEELER THREAD SINCE I AM NOT MY BROTHER. IF YOU WANT TO DO A DEAL, YOU MUST CONTACT ME AND I WILL CONTACT HIM SINCE I LIVE WITH HIM AND HE'S A TRAVELLING COMEDIAN AND IS RARELY AVAILABLE.
In other words, I'm doing all the legwork and he's reaping the rewards, lols. It's ok though, it'll mean I own the fastest car in the house still!

All items are in ORLANDO FLORIDA!

Last edited by wornoutshoes; 04-18-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: wrong state listed
Old 04-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Staging Lane

Bump for a hell of a deal!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

May want to put a price for everything
Old 04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Staging Lane

My brother said price just the motor first, so I did. He says, once the motor goes, then everything else goes. He's asking 6 grand for the motor. Or a daily plus money. Or a really nice daily worth that amount. So, if you have a daily driver that you don't use, a honda accord, or a nissan maxima, or a Civic, or a corolla, or basically anything good on gas mileage with cold a/c, and you want this engine... Post up an offer!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

To the guy that PMed me, I don't know what he wants for the turbo kit. I'll ask.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Staging Lane

To prevent further inquiries, my brother decided to mothball the entire project until he has the money to complete it. He drives a 96 mercury grand marquis now. Which is exactly as lame as it sounds.

ITEMS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE! SORRY!

Quick Reply: Trade 1000hp capable Twin Turbo LT4 for your daily driver AND $$$