Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

BEWARE of ObseceneHP BAD SELLER !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 05:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BEWARE of ObseceneHP BAD SELLER !!!!!!!

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

OK so I bought a "REPAIRED FAST 90" for $525 from ObsceneHP last year in April that was supposedly "professionally repaired". As with many people who do a build, this part sat on my shelf for 5-6 months as I saved money to buy Heads / Cam and other mods. When I actually got around to having everything installed in Nov. it seems as though the FAST was not repaired so "professionally" after all. Within the first night it began to come apart and developed a NASTY vacuum leak. Once the problem was isolated I contacted ObsceneHP to inform him of the problem to try and work out a solution. After 3 "kind and diplomatic" PM's with no response, I finally PM'd him a more upset notice and threatened to POST this on the forum, to which he finally responded in a undignified manner. He then told me he had repaired many intakes using an "AIRCRAFT EPOXY" that was stronger than the original plastic and none had failed and tried to blame the failure on the installer having dropped or damaged it. He also said to go aheadand POST it because he had others that had no problem to back him up. After being assurred that the failure was purely a result of the repaired portion coming undone he asked for pictures, which I provided. He then said he would get back to me to work out a resolution but never did. Several PM's later with no response I tried to cut my losses to sell it to someone with the expertise to fix it, with no luck. I then shipped it to SPINMONSTER from Corvetteforum who is known to be able to fix FAST manifolds. He reported back that he could not fix it because the repair had been done with the wrong type of epoxy and he could not remove it thouroughly enough to attempt the proper repair. This left me in a pickle since I sold my LS6 during the install and was left with a POS and no help to replace it or fix it. So I had to buy a whole new manifold to get my car running right. Several more PM's to ObsceneHP informing him of my attempts to fix it went unanswered. I also contacted the MODERATORS for advise on how to proceed, and got no response from them either. So now it's basically like this, **** YOU ObsceneHP... you are a low life **********. I hope nobody else buys anything from this unscroupulous piece of ****. I wish I had the $$$ to fly to Indiana and get my money back from this ************!!!!!!!!!!! Hows that for "court" **** head