Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

59cc Patriot stage 2 243's

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 59cc Patriot stage 2 243's

Category: Accessories
Price: $1150
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Just bought these heads and I'm worried that my local tuner is not going to be able to tune for detonation/timing for my setup after speaking with him. I'm really just looking to get what I got in them or trade for something that will work without the headache of having to trailer the car 300 miles everytime I need a change in tune. Got them less than a month ago, come with .650 lift springs with less than 500 miles, deck was just surfaced too. Guy I bought them from had the heads done and then went boost on his Vette so sold them to work some 317's.

These heads will produce 11.1:1 compression (racing calculator) with .051 factory gaskets according to TSP, around 11.5:1 with the .041. Again, the heads were cleaned up before I bought them, look great.

I would consider all trades on 243 heads, give or take boot. If interested, please contact through text. 865-399-9624. Please don't waste my time though if your going to low ball me, I won't even respond. Pics will be available through text because computer is currently down and I don't know how to post on my phone. Check my trader rating to see where these heads were just purchased..

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

Quick Reply: 59cc Patriot stage 2 243's