Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

3.3L Whipple FS! Vette, F-Body, CTS-V... $5,500

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 3.3L Whipple FS! Vette, F-Body, CTS-V... $5,500

Category: Accessories
Price: $5500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD!!!

Pulley spacers are available to make this work with pretty much any LSx... ~$125 for the correct spacer for your car.

The supercharger is the big 3.3L Whipple, this one is custom painted House of Kolor, Cobalt Blue. This particular unit was one of the original development kits. There were originally 3 CTS-V's that got them... we'll see if the other guys chime in here! As such the fit and finish isn't production. The welds aren't ground smooth, the outside of the manifold isn't polished, and the intake runners are as milled and could probably benefit from smoothing with a dremel, there are some plugged holes that were probably used for gauges etc. I am currently running the largest pulley available (4.675") trying to keep the boost down since I was on a stock motor, and it generally ran ~8 PSI and made 500 RWHP before the motor let go (see below).

The kit is from Dragon Racing, and fits under the stock hood (even the vette) with a few modifications. In my case, since I have an aftermarket hood I didn't have to do anything.

I've had this supercharger on the car for about 1.5 years. I can send you the installation instructions, but I can say it's definitely a PITA, not a direct drop in! I got it done in 1 weekend with the help of a good friend... but it was two very full 16 hour days, with another week or so of tweaking stuff to get it juuuust right.

I've got a few threads out there you could research, but let me tell you I've broken lots of parts since installing this thing! Don't even think about this unless you're ready to step up and upgrade the rest of the car to handle the power!

Reason for selling: I'm selling it because we blew the motor and I can't afford to keep it + build a forged motor etc. It is currently at SNL (Monster Clutch Company) in Dallas Texas if you want to see it. Unfortunately thats a 3 hour drive for me, so I won't be able to get any new pics quickly... I'll post some of the ones I have from earlier this year.

What's included:

1. Supercharger + fuel rails.
2. Belt
3. Intercooler
4. Hoses
5. Coolant pump and harness
6. Air intake tube (tapped for Meth injection)
7. Customized valley tray. You will need to source the bolts for them from the local hardware store. It's in the instructions what you need.
8. Color matched catch can I never used.

What you will need:

1. LS2 throttle body + LS3 MAF (if you're using it on an LS6) + the conversion harnesses that go with them.
2. Air filter.
3. You WILL have to custom fab little parts. To re-locate stuff we made several little L brackets etc. It's all simple stuff you can make with a drill and a vice etc.
4... it's late and my brain is shutting down... if you see anything missing just ask me about it!
5. injectors...

Can text: 903- two 45, 7953

VIDEO

Last edited by 1BADCTS; 12-14-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

bump..
Old 10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Resident

Sale pending..

Quick Reply: 3.3L Whipple FS! Vette, F-Body, CTS-V... $5,500