Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

New, Wilwood 12.19 Dynalite kit for New Big Ford ends, kit 140-7140

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New, Wilwood 12.19 Dynalite kit for New Big Ford ends, kit 140-7140

Category: Brakes
Price: $550
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is a brand new Wilwood rear disk brake kit for New Style Big Ford ends. Its kit number 140-7140 and comes new in a opened box. I opened up with boxes for pics and put it all back in. A local shop ordered me these by mistake and they did not match the fronts so I had to buy another set as they had already opened this box. Instead of taking a big hit on return shipping and restock/open box fee I just held on to them to sell later. They were purchased thru Chris Alston Chassisworks for $700 plus a crazy high shipping price that I didnt know about and was added later and charged seperately. So I have $780 in this kit. I've searched online and found them now available for $650 plus shipping so my price is more than fair for an new/unused setup. Disks are universal drilled to work with a wide range of cars/trucks. As long as its on a New Style Big Ford end rear. Here is a link to the kit. http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/Bra...temno=140-7140 Price is VERY FIRM at this price so please dont waste either of our time trying to haggle. I've priced them to sell fast to somebody who knows what they are looking at. Prefer a local sale to avoid shipping but will ship if I have to. Text or Call 5 eight 0 nine 1 six 1 five 5 seven.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold, sorry for late update.

Quick Reply: New, Wilwood 12.19 Dynalite kit for New Big Ford ends, kit 140-7140