Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LSA Long Block, Lingenfelter Ported heads too

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation LSA Long Block, Lingenfelter Ported heads too

Category: Accessories
Price: $5500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): KY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for grabs is the highly desirable 376 LSA motor out of a 2009 Cadillac CTS V with less than 43,000 miles on it. It comes with a forged crank, and stout rods and pistons with a 9.1:1CR ratio that begs for boost and the new LSA heads which have the swirl port for boost and more timing. It was designed around the factory Eaton blower pushing 556 crank HP, but if you look on the CTS V forums, these blocks take close to 700rwhp all day long without blinking an eye. The fastest stock block with a cam and ported heads has run 9.71 with NOS!

My new ERL sleeved forged motor will be going in within the next couple of weeks as I didn't want any downtime. Although I considered keeping this, I have a feeling it would just take up space and I don't have any other projects to put it in right now. So, it's time to move this forward to someone that can use it as well.

The engine is fully functional with no issues whatsoever. A leakdown test was performed in October and all were as near perfect as could be hoped for and I will stand behind this upon a swap and start up and I have a freight account and can ship this without issue.

-Block with rotating assembly is $3500 plus shipping
-Cam close to GT11 specs is $250 plus shipping
-Lingenfelter ported LSA heads with dual springs, tit ret, hardened pushrods, upgraded valves etc $1750 plus shipping

Whole thing is $5,500 plus freight which would most likely be under $300.

I move a lot of stuff on ctsvowners.com so feel free to call me at 614-489-8360 or email me at sales@weaponXmotorsports.com and we can discuss in greater detail.

Ben
www.weaponXmotorsports.com

I have a couple of interested parties on a couple of items individually but nothing firm yet, so just a heads up that it's up for grabs until it's not.
Attached Thumbnails LSA Long Block, Lingenfelter Ported heads too-056a.jpg  

Last edited by Red Baron; 01-28-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

still up for grabs
Old 02-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

and it's sold

Quick Reply: LSA Long Block, Lingenfelter Ported heads too