Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

93-02 Trans Am/Firebird Dark Grey Leather Seats (FRONT SEATS- UPPER PORTION ONLY)

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93-02 Trans Am/Firebird Dark Grey Leather Seats (FRONT SEATS- UPPER PORTION ONLY)

Category: Accessories
Price: $300
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a set of UPPER PORTION ONLY front Dark Grey Leather Seats from a 99 Trans Am for sale. They are in excellent condition with no wear marks/cracks/holes/or tears. Would be great replacement for someone that has the common fbody problem of worn down/torn leather seat bolsters. The headrests are professionally embroiderned with the period correct trans am bird and Lettering. I no longer have the car these are out of and trying to clean out the garage. Im asking $300.00 or best offer for these. VERY HARD to find a set of these in this condition!

I have a lot of Fbody parts from camaros and trans ams and I no longer have any fbodys anymore so I need these gone! Off the top of my head I have a complete evap/emission system from a 99 and from a 98 trans am, a complete weatherstripping set for both doors, ttops, and rear hatch, a stock berger panel and a smoothed berger panel, and a 98-02 trans am/firebird driver's side fender white in color.

PM me or call me at 785-737-6209 for any questions or to talk about shipping or local pickup. Thank you

jwill_20

Quick Reply: 93-02 Trans Am/Firebird Dark Grey Leather Seats (FRONT SEATS- UPPER PORTION ONLY)