Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Kooks Long Tube Headers 1-7/8" x 3" - Jet Hot 1700 Extreme Degree Sterling Silver

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Kooks Long Tube Headers 1-7/8" x 3" - Jet Hot 1700 Extreme Degree Sterling Silver

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $1000
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

1. Kooks Long Tube Headers 1 7/8"x 3" - 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO (LS1 & LS2)

Used. These are the post-revision version long tubes that will fit any year GTO. They are Jet Hot coated in Sterling Silver. They are obviously used, but the coating looks great in most places. They have wear in the usual spots, to include around the where the body studs come close to the headers and where the steering shaft goes between the primaries, etc. They are functionally fine, and most of the cosmetic issues cannot be seen when they are installed. Anyone who has every installed a set of these will know what I am talking about.

$1000 shipped

2. Set of LS2 GTO Fuel Rail Covers

I bought this a long while back to use to modify for the MP112 but have since sold it and no longer need the extra set. Do not include rubber isolaters. Used but cosmetically in good shape. Tabs have been shaved but still mount to the stock LS2 Fuel Rails.

$100 shipped

I am willing to FTF in Central Texas for a reasonable distance. I am willing to accept trades, which includes firearms magazines, ammunition, and optics. Please don't waste my time or yours with low offers. I prefer Certified Check or Money Order due to cost of PayPal.

These can also be found on ls1gto at the following URL:
ls1gto.com
Old 05-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.

Quick Reply: FS: Kooks Long Tube Headers 1-7/8" x 3" - Jet Hot 1700 Extreme Degree Sterling Silver