Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

BBK longtube headers& y pipe 390$OBO

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBK longtube headers& y pipe 390$OBO

Category: Accessories
Price: $390
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

390$ Or best offer. I have a new bbk long tube headers with y pipe that i just put on my car still on jack stands i started the car 3 times to check for leaks, i paid 480$ for them my wife bought me the turbo setup so now i dont need them. Please text or email for pictures my mac will not download for some reason. 760-681-7761. Also while taking them off my wife was tightening the i pipe portion and put a small bend where the opening is i bent it back out but you can rent a exhaust spreader and it will take 5 min to round it out its only the bottom part and didnt hurt the exhaust again its flawless beside that. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee.
again guys text my cell for pics my mac book will not let me upload pictures on here or i would.thanks any questions and or pics again just send me a text anytime.
joe

Last edited by Bluepitbull; 07-04-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

Are these coated or chromed?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Teching In

chrome sorry, never have ran anything else
Old 07-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Staging Lane

Don't take this the wrong way, these are $390 brand new with free shipping from the WS6 store. Just figured I would let you know in case you have a hard time trying to sell them. The ceramic ones are on there for about $480, that's why I asked. Let me know if you do decide to lower your price any, I've been looking for a set but I never buy anything new except tires, fluids, etc...
Old 07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Default .

Originally Posted by Smithwick88
Don't take this the wrong way, these are $390 brand new with free shipping from the WS6 store. Just figured I would let you know in case you have a hard time trying to sell them. The ceramic ones are on there for about $480, that's why I asked. Let me know if you do decide to lower your price any, I've been looking for a set but I never buy anything new except tires, fluids, etc...
Yea seen that but i got em from summit and they are 430 there and then the package and ship they charge so im already at 100 loss on them lowest i would like to go is 350 just bc even though i put them on they never hit the road was just doing a mock up and start to check for leaks then the wife hit me with my new present. So taking the cash from this to give back to her.
let me know what ya think just send me a pm.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

Bump for a good guy.

Quick Reply: BBK longtube headers& y pipe 390$OBO