Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Lt1 heads, gasket matched

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 11:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lt1 heads, gasket matched

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

$420 if you pick them up.
I bought these heads from a guy who told me they were "ported, with triple valve springs" this is NOT the case. Since they're not what he said they were, now I need to sell as he refuses to accept a return even though not as described (local pickup).

So, I must sell them now, and will list exactly what you will be getting, and not "what I think it is" verified by a machine shop (Watson and ruppel of sarahville Ohio).

The heads are "gasket matched" NOT "PORTED" basically this means the first two inches or so of the runners are smoothed out, the exhaust ports "appear" to be smooth a little also, but not a lot so don't expect much.

The springs are a DOUBLE spring with a damper the machine shop informed me some may consider it a triple, but it's not.

No idea who did the work on the heads, it's good work though no big holes or anything, machine shop also said it was not a bad job, it just was not what he said it was.

The heads are a nice set, but they're not what I was told I would be buying.

This is what I was told about the heads.... (may or may not be true considering other information was false).

was on a car that dynoed at 402rwhp with a 383, and shorty headers considering the work that is done, and on a 383 that seems with in 10hp~ of a feasible number but who knows.

Also the other listing stated this information
When I got the heads I had them gone through, new valve seals performance valve job, lightly milled just to clean surface. ( less than 2000mi on heads since valve job & seals)

Again, this is what he said. If you want more pictures ill be MORE THAN HAPPY to get them to you. I just want rid of these, and I don't want someone else to get burned like I did (I was told they were ported, they're not "ported", and the springs are not correct either).

Make sure these will fit your car, does not fit LS engines, FEEL FREE TO SEND AN OFFER, lower offers will be taken for a local pickup (so we don't have paypal fee's) SE Ohio/Ohio WV boarder is the location.
Attached Thumbnails Lt1 heads, gasket matched-headsebay.jpg   Lt1 heads, gasket matched-headsebay1.jpg   Lt1 heads, gasket matched-headsebay2.jpg   Lt1 heads, gasket matched-headsebay3.jpg   Lt1 heads, gasket matched-headsebay4.jpg  

Last edited by bombebomb; 09-28-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Lt1 heads, gasket matched