Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $200
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NM
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Alright people i have a few things here that i need to sell. They are just sitting in my garage collecting dust. Other items i just don't use. Nitrous kit was parted out so here is what i got left.

The rest of the nitrous parts are:

14ft of 6AN line for off bottle to Eng.
Four lines that are 11/2ft 4AN and then one foot of 4AN.
Two lines of 2AN that are 2ft.
GTO switch panel ,1 relay
One black Nos plate with longer bolts and gasket
Nitrous solenoid is a NOS super-pro shot
Two fuel solenoids one is nitrous outlet the other is Nos and the purge is Edelbrook
Mechanical pressure gauge
Good amount of various fittings

$220 shipped for all the rest of the stuff. If you would like just one thing specific message me a price and what part and we will work something out.

The factory Gto parts that are for sale are off a 2005 Pontiac Gto, they all are in used condition
Stock Gto clutch which includes flywheel, pressure plate and the clutch disk was pulled at 50k the clutch still has a good amount of life. $50+ shipping if anybody wants it.
Stock Gto air box with filter and tube these are in great condition $50+shipping
Gto Fuel rail covers they are a little hacked up. Tried to get them to fit with nitrous solenoids. $40+shipping
The window regulator and motor works fine. This was off passenger door. $35+shipping
The spare tire kit including spare tire. $50+shipping everything is there.
Some of the other items i have are a used Monster stage 3 or 4 clutch. the clutch is pretty much gone, but i do have flywheel and pressure plate $30+shipping. Figure i would see before i just throw it out. Also have black rear trunk lid the plastic piece on bottom of lid is torn up got hit from the snow off snowplow $50 its gonna be pretty expensive for shipping. Lastly a pass side mirror it had some pieces break from some one pulling it the wrong way. It was glued and can barely notice unless up close. $20+shipping. Also have the rear plastic skid if anybody wants it.
I do have pictures just ask and i can send you some. Figured no one would want any of this

I will work with you on prices just message me or post
Attached Thumbnails Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-1-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-2-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-3-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-4-.jpg  

Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-5-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-6-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-8-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-9-.jpg   Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts-photo-10-.jpg  

Last edited by Tprien; 11-14-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Sold the silver nitrous plate. Price reduced to $400 for the nitrous kit
Old 11-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Will part out Nitrous kit if anybody wants anything separately.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Free Bump, I got the plate in the mail and it looks great. Thanks!
Old 11-13-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Digital window switch? Price on window switch, heater, bottle and brackets?
Old 11-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 454navyss
Digital window switch? Price on window switch, heater, bottle and brackets?
Its not digital, it has the little turn dials under the cover. How about $140 + shipping for everything. Its all in pretty good shape the only issue is the cover on the window switch is a little warped, has no effect on item. Thats a dam good deal man. Let me know?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:16 AM
TECH Junkie

PM me a price shipped to 76227 please
Old 11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Teching In

PM sent. Still have complete nitrous kit for $350, willing to sell items separate if you don't want the kit. Let me know what your interested in and i will give you a great deal. Come on people cheap prices for a 100hp i need this stuff gone. Lost my job a lot of tool bills i need to pay.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Nitrous bottle, bottle brackets, window switch and heater sold. Still have two fuel solenoids, one nitrous solenoid, purge solenoid and all the lines listed in ad including the 6an main feed. Still have black nitrous plate and pressure gauge its a mechanical one and also the Gto switch panel. I still have all the various oem Gto parts also. I can do $220obo for the rest of the nitrous parts so plate, solenoids, lines, and gauge. Throw me a offer with what you got and we can work something out.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Parts, Oem Gto Parts