Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I recently purchased this Camaro for the 6 speed and related parts to swap into my Camaro and I do not need any other parts off of it. The car had plenty of other decent parts on it that I figure I would try to sell off.

Powerdyne BD-11A Supercharger - $750

Full kit, 4.5 psi pulley, only part missing is the tensioner. One caveat on this though is the previous owner thought everything would look super duper awesome in purple (it is definitely not super nor duper) and the castings are rough but I will gladly spray everything back to a gloss black using a urethane based paint and epoxy primer so it should hold for a long time. I'd keep and use the kit myself but while this charger is a good choice on a stock engine it isn't gonna be able to feed my build.

LTCC Kit - $300

Once again the caveat on this kit is that it is the early style harness which looks like an octopus going to each individual coil so its kind of a rats nest but it works fine and comes with LS1 coils and wires.

LT1 Engine, Blown Head Gasket - $250

Engine has 78k miles on it, still runs and fires right up but it needs a head gasket due coolant being pumped into the oil and exhaust.

1.6 Roller Rockers, blue anodized (not sure of brand still in car will know by tomorrow when I pull the engine out so for now no price on these)

2.73 Stock Rear End, everything seemed kosher in my test drive - $150

30# Accel Fuel Injectors - $75

Stock Injectors for 93 - $20

Stock Lifters - $10

Beyond that I got a whole entire car to part out so if you need something let me know and I will make sure the part is intact and figure out a price. Body is straight, rims are pretty damn clean with Cooper Cobra tread, good tail lights, seats, aftermarket radio and speakers ect.

If you have any questions or want to make an offer give me a call at (608)-290-8241 or message me on here.
Attached Thumbnails Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!-1107131837.jpg   Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!-1107131836.jpg   Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!-1107131837a.jpg  

Last edited by Octavarium; 11-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Teching In

If I find the ambition and time the engine is getting pulled tonight and hopefully I get some more pictures up. Remember this is the one year of car that the interior had yellow buttons and instrument panel. And I figure it should go without saying but everything is certainly negotiable in terms of price and I would like some parts for my Camaro (k-member, shocks, 58mm TB, ect.) and would be happy to work out a trade.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Not sure if you recieved my message, but I am still interested in the Powerdyne supercharger setup if you can send me some pics.

Quick Reply: Parting out 93 Z28, BD 11A supercharger, plus more goodies!