Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GMPP LSX Bowtie block NEW - FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GMPP LSX Bowtie block NEW - FS/FT

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a brand new standard deck LSX block for sale or trade. This is a new block and comes with all the hardware as provided by GM. Block was never used or machined. It is standard 3.770 bore I believe as it comes undersized.

Trades considered for a DART SBC conventional block or a large frame turbo or twins.

-Carm

Last edited by Stroked-Z; 03-10-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how old is it?
whats the pn#
tall deck or std
Old 03-08-2014, 12:45 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That block must be pretty old. Looks like the first generation of lsx block based on the water jacket shape.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Yup, it's an archaic 2000+ HP capable block

Also have a set of World LS7X heads with brand new Manley SD valves ported by TEA

Also have a brand new custom solid roller Bullet Cam

Also have a brand new GM LSX 4150 carb intake

Reason for sale/trade - got my old '69 T/A back and it's already setup for a conventional SBC.

Those of you who PM me offering advice on what you think I need, fly a kite been there and done that, if I want your input I will ask and have no problem doing so.

References: Yellowbullet.com and theturboforums.com
Old 03-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Teching In

I'll get back with the part number. I bought the block 2 yrs ago and took it out of the crate. Been stored in my garage since along with the other stuff.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Block is Revision #2 of 3 as you can tell by the pics (windows in the lifter valley). Keep in mind these blocks were in service until 2013 im sure....and are fully capable of more HP than most will ever need. https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...ks-sdpc-3.html

I guess its not as archaic as I had originally said Good thing is its made of USA iron not recycled Chinese bicycle bells

Block number from what I can make out is 19212322. Ill get some better pics and post them up probably on Monday as im out of town tomorrow. Ill also snap some pics of the other parts.

Forgot to include, I have a set of turbo headers built for these as well. 1 7/8" forward facing with 3" v-bands. Headers were mocked up in body I had and was building this motor for X275 - no junk here. Also have crossover that was mocked up in a Foxbody with a T6 flange and put an BW S500-88 right in BEHIND the front grill if anyone is interested. (multi class rules)

Have an LSX motorplate with brace from Racecraft offset for a fox too...or cut the 1/2" offset out of the plate and use it on anything.

Ill get a bunch of pics asap.

-Carm

Last edited by Stroked-Z; 03-08-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Quick Reply: GMPP LSX Bowtie block NEW - FS/FT