Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2006 GXP OEM Front & Rear Struts and Front & Rear Springs

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2006 GXP OEM Front & Rear Struts and Front & Rear Springs

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $650
Part Fits: Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

2006 GXP OEM Front & Rear Struts and Front and Rear Springs - $650 shipped in the lower 48.

Pics Here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls4-perfo...r-springs.html

Part numbers physically on the parts as shown in the pics are:

Front Strut P/N: 15245596
Front Spring P/N: 15782420 (Green Tag)
Rear Strut P/N: 15236084 (has been superseded by 25853345)
Rear Spring P/N: 10305756 (Purple Tag)

In the Pics the Front struts are on the left (shorter overall height) and the rear struts are on the right (taller overall height).

Last fall I replaced all of my GXP suspension with new GM parts. I know the Bilstein’s can be sent in to Bilstein and rebuilt to factory specs. I’m not sure what the cost for this is as I have never really looked into it much. I didn’t go this route because my GXP is my daily driver and I didn’t want the car to be down for an extended period of time waiting for the rebuild at Bilstein.

Physically there’s nothing wrong with the parts other than a little surface rust from good ole Wisconsin winters.

Brand new from GM these struts are EXPENSIVE! List for the front Struts is $574.52/ea and for the rears it is $426.62/ea. It looks like GM did change the rear strut part number to 25853345 (old# is 15236084). I’m not sure why the part number was changed. I don’t know if they actually changed the valving in the strut or not but I would think that Bilstein would have this in their records and they would be rebuilt to the new part number specs.

If you get a quote from Bilstein to rebuild the struts and the rebuild price plus what I’m asking turns out to be as much or more than brand new then let me know and we could work out a more reasonable price. Since I have no idea what Bilstein charges for the rebuild I based my asking price on roughly 25% of new list price for the parts and then a little more to cover shipping costs on my end.

I know I don't have many posts but I have been around the forum for quite a while and a few years ago I did sell quite a bit of high end engine parts on here and had no troubles with any deals. If you search my user name I had sold a set of AFR 205 heads, FAST Intake Manifold, Yella Terra Rockers, Nick Williams Ported Throttle body and a few other parts I was collecting for my 2002 Camaro SS build.

I'm on Camaro5 a lot more and have itrader ratings on there from selling parts. My user name on Camaro5 is Nick S.

Quick Reply: 2006 GXP OEM Front & Rear Struts and Front & Rear Springs