Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

93-2002 Camaro Firebird Interior 1 Piece Cut-Pile Molded Carpet Set - Black New

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93-2002 Camaro Firebird Interior 1 Piece Cut-Pile Molded Carpet Set - Black New

Category: Interior
Price: $150
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

UP FOR SALE IS A NEVER INSTALLED 93-02 CAMARO CARPET IN BLACK
THIS IS A BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED CARPET THAT WAS ORDERED FROM TAMRAZ, AND IS MADE FROM TRIM PARTS (GM RESTORATION. WHEN I GOT THE CARPET IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX AND PLACED INSIDE THE CAR TO TAKE THE SHAPE OF THE CAR. I THEN NOTICED THAT THIS CARPET STOPPED RIGHT BEHIND THE BACK SEATS AND DOES NOT GO INTO THE TRUNK. THE ONLY THING DONE TO THE CARPET WAS A LITTLE SLIT WAS MADE NEAR THE CENTER CONSOLE TO ALLOW THE SHIFTER TO GO THROUGH. THIS SLIT WILL NEED TO BE MADE ANYWAY.

150 OBO
Item available for pickup in Long Island, New York

I also have a brand new front nose emblem that says lt1 with red flames-acrylic--20 bucks
GM SECURITY ANTI THEFT CAR ALARM SYSTEM VSC 3300 New Camaro 93-02 Firebird Trans 40 bucks
CAMARO LIGHT LOT 93- 96 93-02 Chevy Camaro OEM SMOKED BRAKE TURN SIGNAL SIDE markers 40 bucks for all

Pyramid 7 Band Computerized Equalizer Booster 300 Watts 776 GX Car Radio Audio this is brand new can't find anywhere and is no longer made 200 bucks

What you see in the pictures is what you will be getting.
Items are securely packaged
FREE SHIPPING!!
Attached Thumbnails 93-2002 Camaro Firebird Interior 1 Piece Cut-Pile Molded Carpet Set - Black New-image.jpg  

Last edited by 96sscamaross96; 07-22-2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Add parts
Old 07-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt..pics available for all parts just shoot me over an email. All parts are best offer.

Quick Reply: 93-2002 Camaro Firebird Interior 1 Piece Cut-Pile Molded Carpet Set - Black New