Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GZ Sportsman Vacuum Pump +

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 12:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default GZ Sportsman Vacuum Pump +

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

$old!
  • GZ Sportsman 101 Vacuum Pump with all mounting hardware
  • Moroso Catch can with mount, bracket, and MAP sensor mounted (for logging vac)
  • GZ Vacuum Relief Valve VCV102F
  • GZ TP100A Serpentine Idler Pulley with Gilmer Vacuum Pump Pulley
  • GZ VCB103 LSX Aluminum Lock On Breather Cap
  • All hoses and fittings to complete the install with catch can mounted in GTO OEM battery location
  • Two Gilmer belts (one new spare in package not shown)

http://www.gzmotorsports.com/

This is basically the GZ Sportsman Vacuum Pump Kit ($839) with an upgraded control valve ($138), a GM MAP sensor, and a Moroso catch can. It includes everything needed to install in a GTO with the catch can mounted in the original battery location. If your battery is still mounted there, you'd need to mount the catch can elsewhere and buy more hose. The fittings are all there and can be reused.
It was manufactured in 2012 and purchased new by me then. It has about 200 miles & 50 1/4 mile passes on it. I had it set up to pull ~5"hg vacuum at idle and about 10" @ WOT.

Thanks for looking

Installed - (that OTRCAI needs to go too!, shoot me an offer if your interested)

Last edited by ptero; 11-16-2014 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 11-15-2014, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Randall
Wish I would have known you were selling this! I just bought one last week for my LSX 427" that I am just finishing up the build on. So whats up with the GTO? You de-modding or you have something else in the works? Been a while since I have talked to you last year. Hope all has been well with you and good luck on the sale.

Guy's, Randall is a good guy and you can rest assured that what he is selling is what he says it is.

Later
Floyd
Old 11-16-2014, 07:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice set up. wonder if this can be good for boost?
Old 11-16-2014, 10:41 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by floman
Hey Randall
Wish I would have known you were selling this! I just bought one last week for my LSX 427" that I am just finishing up the build on. So whats up with the GTO? You de-modding or you have something else in the works? Been a while since I have talked to you last year. Hope all has been well with you and good luck on the sale.

Guy's, Randall is a good guy and you can rest assured that what he is selling is what he says it is.

Later
Floyd
Hey Floyd, good to hear from you. You putting the 427 in the F-body? You'll like the pump, very easy to set up and it does what it's supposed to do. The gilmer belt will be properly adjusted when you think it'll fall off! When I had mine where I thought it should be, it tried to walk off the pulley, never did though. It just needs to be very loose.

I'm having oiling issues at the track, at the least, I think they're somewhat related to the front sump on the GTO along with a few other things. I'm just going to bite the bullet, open it up and check for damage, then/ do a dry sump.

Making room for the tank-

Thanks for the props! Give me a shout if you ever go out to RPR, or Evadale. It'll probably be ~March or April before I'm back in the game. I'm not going to pull the motor until after the new year.

Thanks Again!

BTW, pump is sold.

Quick Reply: GZ Sportsman Vacuum Pump +