Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Location (State): SD
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a very nice custom 2.3 Whipple Supercharger made to run with the Holley EFI. It is setup to run on LS3 style heads but I also have a cathedral port style lower intake that I could swap over if someone wanted to run it on LS1 or LS2 style heads. This setup would work great in an older car or anything with the Holley EFI setup if you have a little room under the hood. It is setup to run on the middle belt line. There's no intercooler but you could add one and just redrill the holes that were filled for it if you wanted to add one. Also is has a Kenne Bell low vacuum bypass($300) which works great if you have a big cam and not much vacuum. The manifold was professionally painted black with PPG Base/Clear to match the main unit.

This is a very nice setup. Injectors are in pics but not included unless buyer wants them for additional $$... They're 66lb injectors.

The main unit and snout are brand new and never run. The main unit alone cost $2650. Over $4000 invested... Sell for SOLD...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI-whipple2.3one.jpg   SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI-whipple2.3two.jpg   SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI-whipple2.3three.jpg   SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI-whipple2.3four.jpg  

Last edited by BBC632Camaro; 12-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

How much hood clearance room would be needed for this? Would you have a measurement from the valley plate to highest point on the blower?

thanks
Old 12-16-2014, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Sorry guys but this is sold.. I've been busy and didn't get a chance to update

Quick Reply: SOLD- Custom 2.3 Whipple setup for Holley EFI