Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 07:26 AM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Default GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.

Category: Accessories
Price: $1234
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

GTO Clutch Master Cylinder

~60k miles with ZERO issues. The stock unit is >>$300, and the aftermarket units are ~$290+shipping. I never noticed an advantage to using an adjustable unit.

$150 shipped.

Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Module, microphone, P-n-P Buttons

This unit will come with the factory trim and Bluetooth buttons with red/green LEDs already installed. The connections for these buttons are VERY cleanly installed and ran through an Ethernet cable to the module. The module only requires power feed, which can be obtained from the passenger side of the center console. When removing the microphone, the wire actually tore in half. Either I can repair this by soldering the joint or you can just source a new microphone. This unit is extremely easy to install, setup, and use. All I am asking for in return is a factory bezel and corresponding blanks with either 1 or 2 open spots. A similar kit lists for $487 here: http://www.jhpss.com/Pontiac-GTO/BluetoothCarKit.htm

I will sell the system together for $300 shipped WITH the exchange of the parts I mentioned above. If nothing else, I will just leave the module out with the buttons still installed because it looks pretty nice haha.

20 Lug Covers

They’re not in perfect condition, but they’re pretty close!

$Sold

Lug nuts

These will not clear ARP lugs. The set includes 13 perfect lug nuts and 4 perfect locking lugnuts with the tool. For some reason that I can’t recall, I have a hole drilled in one of the lug nuts… maybe to see if the ARPs would fit?

$30 shipped

LS1 MAP Sensor

$20 shipped

If anyone feels as if my prices are out of line, please just shoot me a pm with a justification and your offer.

PS - the name in one of the photos is a handle on another forum.
Attached Thumbnails GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.-20150519_170552.jpg   GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.-20150519_170937.jpg   GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.-20150519_170912.jpg   GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.-20150519_170624.jpg  

Last edited by RacerBill; 10-27-2015 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Launching!

Bump!
Old 10-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Launching!

Lug covers are sold. The rest of the items are still up for sale!

Quick Reply: GTO Parts - Master Cylinder, Lug Covers, Bluetooth, etc.