Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

HPTuners VCM Suite MPVI Pro kit. 8 credits included.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation HPTuners VCM Suite MPVI Pro kit. 8 credits included.

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $525
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD

I have a HPTuners GM VCM Suite MPVI Pro kit for tuning LS vehicles for sale. Comes with all that is listed in the link below... comes with the full 8 GM credits.

http://www.hptuners.com/order.php

List of supported vehicles... and credits needed for each:

http://www.hptuners.com/products/vcmsuite_vehicles.php

This is the PRO kit that offers more flexibility that the ordinary standard kit. I had this kit when I owned my Camaro... and kept it for my future project. Im realizing my project is far down the road and decided to sell this for someone who can use it now.

Just add a laptop and you will have the same editor and scanner used for professional tuning and LS PCM editing. With this kit you can have your vehicle professionally tuned and have the option to scan at the track on or the street and even email files to your tuner to review, edit, email back, and upload. That's what I used to use this for.

Retail is $649.... Im asking $525 shipped. This comes with the full 8 credits, FWIW each credit is worth $49.99 each. I have Paypal available, you pay fees.

Im located in CA... willing to ship.... and willing to meet FTF for a sale within reasonable distance. Located in Sacramento CA area.

Thanks!

Last edited by Avengeance; 10-20-2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: SOLD

Quick Reply: HPTuners VCM Suite MPVI Pro kit. 8 credits included.