Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

C5R Engine Block

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 10:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C5R Engine Block

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $5800
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Pictures to come guys.

I have a C5R engine block. The current bore is 4.125 of a possible advertised 4.160 capable bore size. The block is in excellent condition. It has never been hurt in any way, nor has it ever had a burned piston in it or any such failures. It includes the block plugs and main studs as pictured from Jegs.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Chevrolet+Perf...80030/10002/-1

I will guarantee this block good. We have several high class reputable engine shops in driving distance from my shop. There is Henson Racing Engines and Boyd's Racing Engines are just my two favorites. I want complete transparency on this transaction. This is a lot of money and I don't want to see anyone buying this block to feel taken advantage of. With that being said I will guarantee this block to be ready to build at a 4.135 bore.

I will deliver the block to a machine shop to inspect this block once an agreement has been made. I will put the prospective buyer in contact with whatever Oklahoma City area machine shop we agree to inspect the block. I will not deliver this block to any known shady machine shop. Upon agreement to inspect, the prospective buyer will be responsible for the charges to inspect the block. Should for any reason the block not pass inspection I will pay the inspection charges and refund the fees to the prospective buyer. I will allow paypal for the inspection charges to facilitate a speedy resolve. I will not accept paypal for the agreed upon amount for the block purchase. I prefer a face to face cash transaction. If this method is not possible I will require a certified check and the block will not ship until the certified check clears.

Last edited by NEokcTERROR; 11-16-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Quick Reply: C5R Engine Block