Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Weld RT-S S71 18 x 4.5" skinnies and Mickey street radials

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Old Drag Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Weld RT-S S71 18 x 4.5" skinnies and Mickey street radials

Category: Accessories
Price: $800
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I had these on the front of my 1997 Vette. Almost new. I'm selling because I went with 15" RT-S's along with track only front runners to save weight. Bought drag brakes to make the 15" rims work as well. This plus the work to finally get the transmission working properly ended up being several thousand more than I anticipated so I need to move these tires/rims pretty quickly. The rims are $587 each from Summit with a $100 rebate right now and the tires are $206.72 each from Summit for a total cost of just under $1400 new. Add in mounting/balancing and you'll have over $1400 in these if you purchase new. I know used parts usually sell for around half of new but these are in much better shape than that. I'd like to get $800 plus shipping for both. They'll fit either a C5 or C6 for sure with minimal grinding on the caliper for proper clearance. It took us a couple of minutes of grinding the caliper for clearance but we took a little more off than was absolutely necessary. Any interest let me know. They'll also fit most any GM car with a 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern so they're not limited to only Corvettes. I doubt if any grinding whatsoever is necessary on most cars other than C5 and C6 Corvettes. These don't drive around like typical skinnies on the front. They drive like a regular tire is there being as they're 18" and a radial. They're off the car now and at Mayhem Motorsports so if someone wants to see them or get a really close up pic let me know and I can make that happen. Somebody get these quick.
Attached Thumbnails Weld RT-S S71 18 x 4.5" skinnies and Mickey street radials-driveway-after-bath..jpg  
Old 09-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Old Drag Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sold

Thanks to everyone that looked and inquired about these.

Quick Reply: Weld RT-S S71 18 x 4.5" skinnies and Mickey street radials