Notices

I really need help....chrome zr1's 9 and 11

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I really need help....chrome zr1's 9 and 11

I cant catch a break....finally got tags put on my car because I have been holding off til I closed on my home. I was on my way back from the DMV with my tags when my front rite tire blew and threw my SS into the curb destroying my Zr1's and my brand new eagle F1 in the back. The front Zr1 is a 9 and the back is an 11.

I am really looking for sombody who has both of them...I also need a set of back tires for the 11 inch tires. If I could get an entire set of wheels and tires for cheaper than what its going to cost me to fix all this then id consider that also.

Payment can be cash but not much at this time...i have for sale a set of heads, cam, pushrods, gaskets, springs......all ready to sell and or use and trade material!

Please somebody help me....sombody had this happen to them before and has a couple Zr1's in the shed or garage just collecting dust! Maybe even a set of stockers that have good tires on them you could let go cheap. HELP!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
12 Second Club

I've got two unused 17x9.5 I'd let go for $200obo. There's a very good chance I'll be swinging through Springfield this weekend to pick up an engine, but I'm not sure how close that'd be to you. Anyway, here's what I got. I will say they were made my two different companies and have slight casting differences on the backside. I bought them second hand, so I've no info on where they came from. Never been used and have no damage other than that tiny scuff in the last pic.

Sling me a PM if they interest you.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

^ Thank you for the response but I need one of those and one 11x17 for the back...so I have decided to sell mine and go with some Chrome 10 spoke C6 wheels. I like the way they look and I have found a guy whos trading a set of heads for them. Thanks again.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

Not a problem, brother