Notices

WTB/WTT ??? cam/exhaust??? video in sig.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB/WTT ??? cam/exhaust??? video in sig.

Im trying to gauge interest in what I have. The cam is a 228/228 dur. @.050 with .600/.600 lift on stock 1.7 ratio rockers. The lsa is 113. The exhaust is an off road Y pipe (pacesetter) with the stock catback pipe over the axle. There is a flowmaster and two tips welded on. Decent quality exhaust and no real rust on it, its a Florida car. Sorry I don't have pics but the cam is in the car and the exhaust is on it. The video in my sig is of the cam and exhaust. Im looking for possible trades on the exhaust from header back towards a true dual exhaust that dumps at the axle. As for the cam I am looking for something a little bigger. The rear blew and Im going 9" so I am looking to make a little more power.

I'm sorry if this post is'nt supposed to be here, since I am trying to see if there is interest before I take the car apart. As of now i am looking to see if people are interested. If so I will take it apart and post a true for sale or trade add and ride it out to see if there is still interest.

I am located in Key Largo, Fl

I don't have pics but I think the video will do better job at showing of the cam and exhaust.

Thanks
Joe
Old 05-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Staging Lane

ttt
nobody interested? If this is no good let me know. I've seen a couple people looking to trade cams. thought I give it a shot. If nobody likes the cam or exhaust setup please let me know?. Just trying to get a feel if this is something people would be up for. The car runs great, so I will leave it alone unless there may be enough interest. Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

ttt

One more try
Old 05-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

ttt...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

bump to the top

No interest huh? haha I guess if I had the td setup I would keep it too. Nobody wants a little smaller cam either huh and trade me a bigger cam?

Oh well I guess this shows how much interest there is! lol
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much would you like for the cam?

Quick Reply: WTB/WTT ??? cam/exhaust??? video in sig.