Notices

Might Be Needing: 12 Bolt or 9" Rear - 98 Trans Am w/o TC

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Might Be Needing: 12 Bolt or 9" Rear - 98 Trans Am w/o TC

Well on my way to school today I noticed a whining noise, sounds like my rear might be taking a **** on me. As I said before,I guess I could look at this as a Forced Upgrade, but it will be cutting into my chance to get some AFR heads

I know I needed to get this done since I will be swapping from the A4 to the M6; I have been told and read many times that the 10 bolt will not last more than a month or two, so it is not as if it were not needed, but DAMN IT I wanted those AFRs!!!

Anyways, I am in hopes that I find something local and within my FULL TIME STUDENT - WORK LESS THAN PART TIME budget, lol......efff...

So can anyone show some Love and hook a Bro up with a CLEAN 12 bolt or 9''

DM
Old 07-06-2009, 08:44 PM

I have one for sale. I will send you details in a PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ramairls100
I have one for sale. I will send you details in a PM.
Thanks for the offer man, but you have only been a member for 4 day and have had ZERO posts. I know I am new as well, but still, I can't be sending out BIG DOLLARS to someone that has no history that I can look into.

Please don't take offense; I have been here for a short while myself and every transaction I have made in my short history here has been big money, starting with the purchase of my M6 swap, the thing is, the member I bought it from has been here for like 6 years IIRC, so my concern with purchasing from you is not personal.

DM
Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 PM

You can look me up on ebay. My username/email address is firebirdtransamws6@yahoo.com. 100% feedback rating. I can sale it through ebay but they like to charge a pretty penny for listing fees on high priced items. I just figured I'd give you guys on this site a chance 1st. I've learned a lot from posts here but didn't create a profile until recently, mostly b/c I figure I have more to learn than give advice on and of course to advertise the ford 9". But good look man, hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ramairls100
You can look me up on ebay. My username/email address is firebirdtransamws6@yahoo.com. 100% feedback rating. I can sale it through ebay but they like to charge a pretty penny for listing fees on high priced items. I just figured I'd give you guys on this site a chance 1st. I've learned a lot from posts here but didn't create a profile until recently, mostly b/c I figure I have more to learn than give advice on and of course to advertise the ford 9". But good look man, hope you find what you're looking for.
Thanks for the ebay info man, no doubt it helps! However I think I may be going with a QP rear, but if that fall through I will get back with you

DM

Quick Reply: Might Be Needing: 12 Bolt or 9" Rear - 98 Trans Am w/o TC