Notices

Power steering reserviour lines

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Power steering reserviour lines

I need the lines that comes from the power steering reserviour for a LS1 (F-body). I think that there are some that goes directly to the rack and pinion and some to the power sterring oil cooler (a tube that connect to the water pump and the radiator), it's this correct? How much?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mike Cordero
I need the lines that comes from the power steering reserviour for a LS1 (F-body). I think that there are some that goes directly to the rack and pinion and some to the power sterring oil cooler (a tube that connect to the water pump and the radiator), it's this correct? How much?
Someone have something to offer?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so which line style do you need? there are 2 different setups. either with the oil cooler or without.

if your car doesnt have an oil cooler, there is a high pressure line from the pump to the rack, and a return line from the reservior to the rack

if your car has an oil cooler (aluminum cooler in the upper rad hose), you will have a high pressure hose from the pump to the rack, and then a line from the rack to the cooler, and a line from the cooler to the reservior.

I have a full set of lines for a car with the steering cooler if your interested. pm me
Old 07-14-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by andrew69_04
so which line style do you need? there are 2 different setups. either with the oil cooler or without.

if your car doesnt have an oil cooler, there is a high pressure line from the pump to the rack, and a return line from the reservior to the rack

if your car has an oil cooler (aluminum cooler in the upper rad hose), you will have a high pressure hose from the pump to the rack, and then a line from the rack to the cooler, and a line from the cooler to the reservior.

I have a full set of lines for a car with the steering cooler if your interested. pm me
You have a PM. Any other person?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:29 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mike Cordero
You have a PM. Any other person?
Still needs!!!!!