Notices

WTB Lt1 procharger bracket and head unit and lots of go fast parts, cash in hand!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Lt1 procharger bracket and head unit and lots of go fast parts, cash in hand!!

I'm looking for a procharger and the bracket for my 95 Z28. Let me know what you have i'll need the pulley and belts and some other things, but it doesn't have to be the whole kit. I'm also looking for a 58mm throttle body, aftermarket elbow, injectors, roller rockers springs and cam kit. I don't really care which head unit it is.

Also looking for suspension parts, struts, torque arm, control arms, track bar.

Please hit me up with anything related to this because it's just the tip of the iceberg. I have cash in hand and paypal ready, Thanks Matt
Old 11-17-2009, 05:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by matt_paco2010
I'm looking for a procharger and the bracket for my 95 Z28. Let me know what you have i'll need the pulley and belts and some other things, but it doesn't have to be the whole kit. I'm also looking for a 58mm throttle body, aftermarket elbow, injectors, roller rockers springs and cam kit. I don't really care which head unit it is.

Also looking for suspension parts, struts, torque arm, control arms, track bar.

Please hit me up with anything related to this because it's just the tip of the iceberg. I have cash in hand and paypal ready, Thanks Matt
I have Strange SA front coilovers for sale if your looking for them as well. Asking $215 shipped. I accept paypal at K12secformula@aol.com, or if you have any questions PM me.

Kyle