Notices

WTB: Front and rear impact absorber bars with foam

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB: Front and rear impact absorber bars with foam

My car used to be a race car, so I'm wanting to get it back to "stock". I need both the front and rear impact absorber bars, but I'd really like to at least get the rear with foam. Because of the weight of these pieces, I would need the items to be pretty close... probably 250 miles or so from Oklahoma City. And I will need at least 2 good quality pics of the bolts and the foam to check for damage. I can get them locally, but the prices are too high, so I'm looking to spend $40 max for the rear because I have to factor in a LOT of gas. If you're really close, then I will pay a little more. The front I would probably pay $50 or so for... just depends on the situation. If you have both in good condition and are pretty close, I might do $100 for both. Just depends on your location. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tallpaul612
My car used to be a race car, so I'm wanting to get it back to "stock". I need both the front and rear impact absorber bars, but I'd really like to at least get the rear with foam. Because of the weight of these pieces, I would need the items to be pretty close... probably 250 miles or so from Oklahoma City. And I will need at least 2 good quality pics of the bolts and the foam to check for damage. I can get them locally, but the prices are too high, so I'm looking to spend $40 max for the rear because I have to factor in a LOT of gas. If you're really close, then I will pay a little more. The front I would probably pay $50 or so for... just depends on the situation. If you have both in good condition and are pretty close, I might do $100 for both. Just depends on your location. Thanks.

I am in springfield MO and i have the rear stuff still on the car, perfect shape (side collision), pm me if interested