Notices

WTB 911 Need LS1 Oilpan with everything!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB 911 Need LS1 Oilpan with everything!

Hello fellas iam in desperate needs for a LS1 Oil Pan and all accesories pick up baffle tray etc etc! I need everything anyways this is the last part I need to get my car on the road it has been down a year today so if you can spare that pan you have in your garage that's for your project car that Is not quit done yet and you can help a fellow board member that would be a blessing for me and if you do sell me yours I promise I will help you find another one in the future and I swear that I will not stop til we find you a replacement and I'm a man of my word! Thanks and hope to hear from somebody ASAP have a great week and be safe thanks!!! BennyBlanco Aka SVTKILR
Old 02-09-2010, 02:33 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thread moved. Please post in the appropriate section.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
Hello fellas iam in desperate needs for a LS1 Oil Pan and all accesories pick up baffle tray etc etc! I need everything anyways this is the last part I need to get my car on the road it has been down a year today so if you can spare that pan you have in your garage that's for your project car that Is not quit done yet and you can help a fellow board member that would be a blessing for me and if you do sell me yours I promise I will help you find another one in the future and I swear that I will not stop til we find you a replacement and I'm a man of my word! Thanks and hope to hear from somebody ASAP have a great week and be safe thanks!!! BennyBlanco Aka SVTKILR
Let me do some looking around and I'll see if I can help. I have a friend who may have a few parts... PM me what you need exactly and how much you are looking to spend. ( I assume you will need the crank pulley, waterpump, p/s pump setup with the lines, tensioner and pulley, alt. and brackets, Oil Pan, and all the baffles and pick-up, and maybe a starter?) lmk exactly and I'll look into it for ya!
Trust me I know ALOT of people. lol

James
Old 02-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Launching!

Default Yo

Sounds good but I already have everything I just need a fbody oilpan with everything pickup tray baffle etc etc but I have a few board brothers on here that might have wat I need just waiting on a few pms but let me know if u find one thanks bro. BennyBlanco
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

Sounds good. Glad you found everything you needed. I talked to my buddy he just sold the oil pan and baffles he had for 150.00. So Sorry I can't help out there buddy. I have some of the accesories, but not a complete kit.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man I have an oil pan with the pickup and pan baffle for $150 plus shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested cause I will probably forget to check this. I can have it on the way Monday.

Quick Reply: WTB 911 Need LS1 Oilpan with everything!