Notices

WTB various parts for a 1999 Trans Am.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB various parts for a 1999 Trans Am.

I'm looking for a few parts. These are for a 99 Trans Am, with the appropriate year graphite color plastic interior. It's kind of hard to tell sometimes, but if you aren't sure if your part is ebony or graphite, I don't want to risk buying it.

The first one is an ashtray lid for an automatic. MUST be graphite color, so from pre 2000 model year. MUST be in excellent shape. Also, I need to see a few pictures of it. Top, underside and the 2 hinges. Reasonably close pictures, none of those 3 feet away shots.

The second part is a Firebird TCS only plate. Graphite color, pre 2000 model year. MUST have the Pontiac symbol on it. Pontiac symbol on the left, switch hole on the right. MUST be in good shape with all plate and switch mounting tabs intact. Same as above, I need close up pictures of the top and rear of it first.

The next part is a rubber bumper for the console lid on a 99(and other appropriate years) console. There are 3 of them when you open the armrest/console lid on the driver side. If you have more than one, I'll buy up to 3. Of course, they must be intact and not falling apart. A picture will be required.

20 dollars plus shipping for the TCS plate

10 dollars for the ashtray lid plus shipping

If any of my prices don't work for you, let me know and we may be able to work something out. Maybe not, but it's always worth it to try.

Even though they aren't worth jack, 2 dollars each for intact good quality console door bumpers plus shipping

My only requests on shipping are USPS priority mail prefered, UPS second. Shippied in a box with good packing. Add that cost onto the shipping if you actually have to buy boxes.

Remember, MUST be graphite. No ebony anything. 1999 and older good, 2000 up bad.

Last edited by Elthesh; 01-14-2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Removed items
Old 01-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Removed a couple items I bought off here. Still need the rest. Don't be shy on pricing if you don't like my offer.