Notices

Need Tick Master Cylinder(s) ASAP!!! VENDORS??? HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Tick Master Cylinder(s) ASAP!!! VENDORS??? HELP!

Hey guys,

So here's my sob story:

I'm doing a clutch in a buddy's 07 z06, so I ordered him a master and remote bleeder from Tick Performace. I'm expecting to find clutch fingers broken off in his bell housing, chunks of disc floating around, etc, etc. Whatever he did, the car isn't moving. He then proceeded to lose an alternator on his 745i, so he is totally out of a ride and needs a car asap.

When I placed the order, I got myself a master and bleeder for my 2000 corvette as well. My pedal stick issues have turned into consistent incomplete clutch release. It almost never goes into first or reverse without 5-10 clutch pumps from a stop, and rolls pretty decently with the clutch depressed fully. Moving gear changes are ONLY possible with a perfect rev-match. It is quickly nearing undrivable status. I'm about to be stuck driving my 1997 cherokee which would be terrible! lol

Anyhow, I placed the order last week, and just logged on to tick's website to check on it. I did not realize that these were backed up nearly a MONTH! This clearly presents a big problem and was checking to see if anyone here can bail me out. Are there any vendors with these in stock? I need one for a C6 (with a solid line if possible) and one for a C5.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jack
Old 06-08-2011, 10:30 PM
TECH Resident

i will check.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Launching!

Thanks! I am not too optimistic after everything I read yesterday...