Notices

wtb auto pigtail harness and switches for brake and pigtail for nuetral safety "pnp"

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 04:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default wtb auto pigtail harness and switches for brake and pigtail for nuetral safety "pnp"

Trying to put auto pedals in my originally m6 car. Noticing some stuff ain't right and parts missing.

I'm looking for the cruise and auto brake switch off an auto ls1 99+ fbody along with pigtails

My diagram shows me the auto pigtail for the cruise looks like it unplugs. I need this pigtail

I NEED THE PIVOT POINT OF THE BRAKE PEDAL PLASTIC BUSHINGS AND BOLT/HARDWARE ALSO IF ANYONE HAS THAT.

And I need the pigtail under the console with the connector end that plugs into the nuetral safety switch or "pnp" my schematics show me.

Let me know if anyone has anything.

Thanks, Adam
Attached Thumbnails wtb auto pigtail harness and switches for brake and pigtail for nuetral safety "pnp"-2013-01-21-21.09.51.jpg   wtb auto pigtail harness and switches for brake and pigtail for nuetral safety "pnp"-2013-01-21-21.10.01.jpg  

Quick Reply: wtb auto pigtail harness and switches for brake and pigtail for nuetral safety "pnp"