Notices

WTT/WTB Leather EBONY seat set....willing to trade +cash...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WTT/WTB Leather EBONY seat set....willing to trade +cash...

Hey all. I have a full set of the gray leather seats out of what I was told was a 99 Firebird. The front seats both have power lumbar, and the driver's seat is full power. The seats have virtually no wear. Even the driver's bolster isnt really worn like some of the ones Ive seen. Ive had these installed in my 87 trans am for a few years now. I was VERY careful getting in and out, and I was so **** about them that I always made my passenger take out their wallet, keys, phones or anything elset hat could put any weird indentations into the seat. Weird I know...

Here is the deal... Im not selling these seats. I wanted black...but settled for these. Well now Im looking for black again.

Im toying with deleting the rear seats, so I guess technically I dont even really need them. But it would be nice just inc ase I keep them.

Like the title says, Im looking to buy...or trade.

Trade can go something like this... Straight up trade..my seats for your black seats... OR...since black is more sought after...my seats plus some cash.

Just throwing this out there...let me know if anyone wants to talk business!!!

I only want to do the deal in person also... Not really interested in shipping things back and forth at this point. Thanks!!

Justin

edit... Ok not sure why the Cardomain pics arent working. I hate that site more and more.. If you want pictures, I can provide them.

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 08-16-2006 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I only want cash I have black Cloth Racing Seats that are 4 point harness ready! i'll ship to your house! I'm from western NY email Niq511@yahoo.com for pictures and info