Notices

Wtb! T-tops!!! Thanks For All Your help.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb! T-tops!!! Thanks For All Your help.

If you have a set of t-tops you are tired of looking at that are if great shape, no scratches eye sores, slap several pics together and lets work a deal. I'd like to go through E-bay with paypal just to cover myself and you. I HAD A FOUL EXPERIENCE with the last person I tried dealing with on there, and paypal came through for me. Let me know what you have and how much to quickly get them to Fredericksburg, Va. I can be reached at mikeaford@gmail.com with pics / shipping and t-top prices. I do have a budget so let's not break the bank do me a favor and clean out your space with a little extra spending cash in your pocket. Get me on the road again people let's get them quotes with pics to me! Thanks, Mike F.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

i have several sets 300.00 shipped on a set, i would need to know what year , for interior color and dot matrix or tinted clear
Old 11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry Im 100 shy of your asking price, I'm looking for someone who has an extra set maybe lying around. You have a full operation going on at set prices. I appreciate it but 3 kids means I have to shop around for the best thing at my budget. There was someone on here that offered 2 immaculate tops of an 01 for 200 shipped waiting to hear back from them but trying to see if someone can come through quickly. I have money ready to go of course. BUT to clarify I have an 01 tan interior with no dot matrix just clear tinted tops.